Thursday 7 July 2011

Welcome to my neww Blogg :)



Hyee , my name is Siti Nur Shafika . Yess , this is my second account . Hee , youu can call me pikaa . Jyeahh ! HAHA , Im fifteen . and you sure know that im a PMR candidates * Wish me luck :) And i will finish my whole school's world at SMK Taman Keramat . Now youu sure know a bit of my life . Btw , i starting and will be hating COPYCATS , STALKERS and PICTURES FAKERS . So , make sure you are not a part of that shit yeahh baby . Okayy , thats all from me . Last word dont be a snobbish and a rubbish . HAHA , and jangan nakk sombong sangat lahh kann , im not interested to make friends with a people like that . Add me at facebook Siti Nur Shafika :) Do add , do talk and make me as your friends . Kbyee , Thanks for visiting my stupid blogg . ILOVEYOUU ! :)